Monday, October 24, 2011

Stuffed Biscuits

Halloween, hands down, is one of my favorite holidays. I love absolutely everything about it, and it also happens to be Dakota's birthday. I've got loads of Halloween-inspired recipes coming up this week and I'm super excited to share them with you!



First up are stuffed biscuits. I can't remember how I stumbled across this recipe, but I immediately fell in love with it and wanted to try it. I didn't have any kids to share this cute and fun food with... but my excitement over this more than makes up for it. I followed this recipe pretty much to the tee, but added some baby carrots and a stalk of celery to the onions while sauteing. Yum!



Cutting faces was tough; I was lazy with some of them.
Now it's Monday Night and the Ravens are on MNF. Are you ready for some football?!?!

Dakota's ready.


1 comment:

  1. Stuffed biscuits! Too cool! I'd probably make all of mine without faces :P

    ReplyDelete